If you are not completely satisfied at the end of your inspection,
not only will we refund the inspection fee, we will also pay
for another licensed inspector of your choice...We are so
confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up...200%
*Restrictions Apply - Learn More
Terms of Guarantee:
1) Buyer must be present for entire inspection.
2) A signed and witnessed HomePro Inspection, LLC release
from liability form must be received to initiate the above
3) Client must object and claim this offer within 3 days of
the initial property inspection by providing their specific
concerns in writing.
4) The HomePro of Rhode Island fee will be refunded by check
to the person who originated the fee payment. (This is the
100% return part)
5) A check to pay for the re-inspection will be paid directly
to the re-inspection company in their name for their inspection
fee up to 100% of our original home inspection fee amount.
(This is the 200% part)
6) The re-inspection must be completed by an inspector of
your choice who has (a)passed the National Home Inspector
Examination, (b)is Certified through InterNACHI and (c)is
E&O Insured. This Guarantee applies only to the Structural
Inspection. No other services are covered by this guarantee.